This agreement lists out various terms and conditions which govern your access to Baypaar.com as well as the services which are offered by baypaar. Kindly read these terms and conditions carefully since they contain important and key provisions as to your access to baypaar services including delivery, contingent liabilities, chargeback’s and cancellations. You must accept and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions before accessing or using the Electronic Channels or availing of any of the facilities, products or services offered on the Electronic Channels. Please note that by clicking on “Book Now” it will be deemed that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions and that you agree to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. The access and use of the services from this website means that you agree to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions. In case you do not agree to accept and abide by the Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use the services provided by website or any pages thereof and please do not avail of any of the Facilities, products or services offered on or through the Electronic Channels.
In these Terms and Conditions (including the Introduction above), unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and phrases shall have the meanings assigned to them here under
- “Notice” means notices issued by baypaar.com , to the visitor, the registered user or service provider.
- “Service” means any present or future facility or service displayed or offered on or through this website.
- “Terms and Conditions” means the terms and conditions set out on this page and also all other terms and conditions contained elsewhere on the website.
- “Visitor” means any person who accesses or visits the Website, whether or not such person has registered himself as a Registered user.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to use the Service. By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant to us: (i) that you are at least eighteen (18) years old (ii) that you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service and (iii) that your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Service on behalf of an entity, organization, or company (collectively “Subscribing Organization”), you are an authorized representative of that Subscribing Organization with the authority to bind such organization to these Terms; and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such Subscribing Organization. In such a case, “you” in these Terms refers to your Subscribing Organization, and any individual authorized to use the Service on behalf of the Subscribing Organization, including you.
- The purpose of booking, you mentioned here is correct.
- The reason you’re taking it for, won’t involve any illegal activities.
- Incase of Private booking:
- The delay in pickup and waiting time during the trip will be charged extra, as per hourly rate of respective vehicle.
- You’ll bear the cancellation charge if not informed at least an hour, before time.
- Incase of Hourly/Daily booking:
- The operating costs like (fuel & maintenance) should be covered by the customer themselves.
- For Night Stay, Driver allowances (i.e lodging and fooding) also needs to be managed.
- After 9PM or whole Night Stay, additional Rs.1000 for 4-wheeled and Rs.100 for 2-wheeled vehicles will be charged and the next day billing will start from 7 AM in the morning.
- Also, for every 500 KM, additional Rs.1000 for 4-wheeled and Rs.100 for 2-wheeled vehicles will be charged.
- Finally, the billing will be calculated based on total time taken to reach the same place from where the booking is done.
- For Motorbike/Cycle Booking, you should pick it up from our office location, by submitting either your Citizenship or Passport.
- You’ll bear the responsibilities for anything that happens with the vehicle due to your activities.
- We hold the right to cancel the order as per unavailability and you’ll be informed prior to it.
Authentication of documents:
- The documents from service provider must be valid and as per the law of Nepal Government.
- The document provided by customers for availability of vehicles must be valid and genuine.
- Baypaar does not take any responsibilities in case of any type of accidents that happen at the time of travel.
- Vehicle proprietor has to deal with all legal issues in such accidental cases.
Illegal use of our services:
- Baypaar doesn’t influence any kind of criminal incidents and in case of any wrong use of service customer needs to take sole responsibility. The person involved or making illegal use of service will be punished as per the law of Nepal Government.
- Customers must cancel the booking at least one hour before pick up time and need to inform us via Contact Us form or direct calling provided on page.
- We try our best for service demanded by customers but in case of unfamiliar condition our service will be cancelled and Baypaar has full access to make this decision at any time.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. If a revision happens, we will highlight the changes through our system, for 1 whole day, prior to any new terms taking effect.